» Powder handling and blending plant recently completed in the Philippines - Find out more
HOLIDAY CHEERS AND CLOSURE DATES FOR 2014
Friday, December 12, 2014
Everyone at Pneuvay Engineering is grateful for your continuous support. 2014 has been another productive year for us and we couldn't have done it without you.
Holiday Closure Dates
Let's all enjoy the holiday season with family and friends. Here is our schedule for the coming holiday season.
Pneuvay Engineering highlights
to remember this 2014
We have accomplished many projects with you this 2014. Take time to see a glimpse of some of these.
Our service team is now equipped with iPads to electronically log your service docket sheets. We will officially launch this new software system early next year but here is a sneak preview. Follow us on LinkedIn
and be the first to know more about this latest software.
Better manage customers
We are keeping up with technology and are using it to provide you with faster and better services. Through this system, we are able to:
- Speed up the service process by spending less time managing paperwork and more time servicing equipment
- Send automated reminders to customers to let them know their equipment is due for a service, ensuring a service is never missed
- Eliminate double handling of data and improve accuracy
- Capture signatures via iPad
Streamline the service process
We are able to streamline our service process by:
- Accessing your equipment's complete service history to easily diagnose issues and prevent future problems
- Keeping tab of all equipment for better maintenance and perform instant reporting on the spot
- Capturing photos to record any issues that may have been found
- Ensuring every step is performed correctly with our built-in checklist
Save time and effort when responding to client calls
Our customised software also results to faster and better response time as it provides:
- Map and directions to minimise travel time
- Customer information to service reps while on the road
Schedule your dust collector cleaning and maintenance before the year ends. Talk to us on 1300721458 or complete our online form.
We will respond to you within the business day.
Pneuvay wins Infolink
Trusted Brand Survey 2014
It was October when we received notification that Pneuvay has been nominated in Infolink's Trusted Brand Survey 2014. We were eager to see the results and were happy to learn our efforts to deliver excellent pneumatic conveying, materials bulk handling, dust collection and industrial dust collection services has been noticed.
It was already an honor for us to have been included in their list of Infolink's Trusted Brands
. However, we were even more grateful to learn we ranked no. 1 in the Building and Construction category.
Pneuvay gets social
We wanted to keep you informed of the exciting news and trends happening inside Pneuvay Engineering. We've created these social profiles so you can easily reach us.
Did you miss these helpful tips?
We have published several helpful tips for you this 2014. Did you miss some of it? Now is the time to know more about it.
Best maintenance practices for dust collector
filters, bags and cartridges
Are you properly cleaning your dust collector filters, bags and cartridges? Watch this short video clip to ensure you are correctly cleaning it.
How to handle rotary airlock valve leakage?
Are you having rotary airlock valve leakage problems? Our blog published last August gives you options on how to handle it.
Do you want us to cover any particular topic this 2015? Send us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
| Back to Top
Get social with us and see the latest news items from: