» Come see us exhibiting at BULK2022 EXPO from 24th to 26th August 2022 - Find out more
INFOLINK AWARDS PNEUVAY ENGINEERING TOP TRUSTED BRAND 2014
Friday, November 28, 2014
Pneuvay Engineering is proud to announce that it came first in the "Building and Construction Category" and was in the "Top 100 Most Trusted Australian Brands in the Infolink Top Trusted Brand 2014 Survey.
What is the Infolink
Top Trusted Brands Survey?
The Top Trusted Brands Survey establishes every year the top 100 Australian companies in the Architecture, Building, Construction and Design industry.
This year, more than 7000 votes were counted and Pneuvay Engineering have ranked 28th overall in its list of 100 Trusted Brands and 1st in the Building and Construction Category.
What did clients have to say
about Pneuvay Engineering?
Do you want to know what they have to say about Pneuvay? We've gathered some of them below:
is one of Australia's largest online directories for architecture, building, construction and design sectors. It has over 14,000 supplier listings and receives 414,000 page views and 156,000 unique users per month in Australia. It provides a comprehensive central online source containing the latest product, company and industry news updates.
Top Trusted Brand Pneuvay supports
Inner North Community Foundation
Pneuvay has a long-standing commitment to giving back to the inner north Melbourne community where we work and live. Our contributions, leadership and volunteer efforts help in the development of a better and stronger neighborhood in which we can flourish and enjoy.
About Inner North Community Foundation
The Inner North Community Foundation was established in 2007 and supports local charitable organisations across the municipal areas of Darebin, Moreland and Yarra in Melbourne, Australia. It
- Funds community projects that help local people develop the necessary work and life skills for employment and community participation and break down barriers to access to employment
- Advocates for philanthropy in the local region and benefit long term community well being in the inner north of Melbourne
- Builds partnerships to increase the effectiveness of philanthropic outcomes for our community
- Runs responsive grant programs that support emerging needs in the local community
The Foundation makes grants each year from income derived from a professionally managed perpetual corpus and to date has re-invested more than $1.4 million in the local community, funding more than 90 local charitable organisations.
Recent projects for Inner North of Melbourne
Inner North Community Foundation recently funded 21 projects, to a total of $310,000.
Some of these projects include:
- Secretariat of National Aboriginal and Islander Child Care $20,000 Traineeships for young Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to assist their transition into the workforce and to develop a career path. Supported by the Portland House Foundation
- Youth Projects $25,000 The Jam Project works intensively with disadvantaged young job seekers and local employers to tackle high rates of local youth unemployment. Supported by the Portland House Foundation
- Scarf Community Organisation $20,000 Hospitality training and mentoring for refugees and disadvantaged young people in ‘borrowed’ restaurants.
- Youthworx $25,000 ‘Skill Up’ – Preparing for the Future will create short films made by young people for young people focused on job readiness skills.
- Victorian Association for the Care and Resettlement of Offenders $20,000 The Second Chance Cycles workshop trains ex-offenders in bicycle maintenance to restore discarded bikes for community use. Also supported by the Breen Family Fund
| Back to Top
Get social with us and see the latest news items from: